Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

It sure is big

So tonight was the first night of Bible School at Ephesus. I showed up to help, eat cupcakes, and take pictures. So, I walk in with my Sony Cybershot DSC-P71 ready to go. I'm barely in the building, and this 8 year old says "What's that?" So I reply, "A camera." Kid replies, "It sure is big." Ouch. Here's a picture of me mustering enough energy to raise the behemoth eye-level:


I'm not super high maintenance when it comes to the latest technology, but when 8 year olds can't even recognize what device I'm carrying, I draw the line. So yeah, time to get a new camera. Preferably one that takes sweet video with audio. Suggestions welcome.

1 comment:

Amanda G. said...

Donations to Aaron's camera fund will be accepted at 487 Spring Rd.