Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Buenos Días

Hola,

I'm writing this from the 'lobby' of The Gallery Inn in old San Juan. Our trip so far has been great. We got in Christmas night and stayed in the Mango Inn which was, quite honestly, scary as hell. We were startled awake several times during the night by mutant cat squalls and odd bright lights.

But since then, we've reached our hotel in old San Juan, explored El Morro, found a nice secluded beach, shopped and had ice cream, which we are about to do again. So, we're going to go do that, but maybe I'll be able to write more later.

Adios!
Aaron & Amanda



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like yall are in some San Juan jail. And for some reason yall are very happy to be there...