Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

J H I Lipdub: Weezer - Troublemaker



Maya and Lindsay are making my last week at J H I a ton of fun. We decided on a whim to lipdub Weezer today at lunch. Yeah, I know we didn't nail all the lyrics, but it was a blast. And that's all I'm worried about.

I'm gonna miss these guys.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AAHahahahaha!!! I LOVE IT GUYS!!!! Aaron, you don't know me but i've heard so much about you from maya so i feel like i know you! its good to put a face to your name! anywho, i LOVE the video you guys made!!! it's freakin' hilarious! maya, you make me love weezer more and more!!! Keep making more videos guys!!! and Aaron, G'luck with venturing out in doing your own THANG!!!! =)

Dave said...

Man, while the cats are away, the mice will play.

Lindsay Eyth | eythink.com said...

...y'all rule.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Man...i miss working with all of you guys. Good luck Aaron.

heather said...

i absolutely love it..