Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Biggest Flan



I made this animated GIF way back in April of 2006 when Jenna Fischer joined Myspace and I was REALLY into The Office. I'm still really into The Office, but I'm past seeking the cast out on social networking sites and making cheesy stuff to post in their comments.

Regardless, I still think it's fun to look at. Plus, even after 4 seasons, this is still one of my favorite jokes. But it's one of the originals from the UK version, so of course it's gold.

No comments: