Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Blog Days of Summer

So I haven't been posting much lately as you've probably noticed. I've been super busy since leaving the land of full-time work to start my own freelance design company, and it's had an impact on the site. But I've had a few people tell me that they've noticed the dust on the ol' blog, so today is the first entry in what I'm going to call Blogust 2008.

My goal is to post at least one entry a day (no matter how trivial) in August. This will hopefully make up for the super-lame 2 posts in July and the puny 7 in June.

1 comment:

heather said...

thank you for recognizing your lack of blogism..