Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Via NOVA

I'm up in Fairfax with Amanda tonight and tomorrow and today we took our first ever trip to IKEA. We went to get ideas for our future Richmond house. It was pretty fun. Not as crazy and impressive as I was expecting, but I think I built it up in my mind a little bit.

Nevertheless, the idea of decorating the new home (that we haven't seen yet, much less own) is very exciting.

Also the TownePlace Suites Marriott gives away sugar cookies. That excites me as well.

No comments: