Welcome

Hi. I’m Aaron. I design stuff. If you’re here, it means you probably went to check slickpixel.com. First of all, thanks for being interested. Unfortunately, SlickPixel had become stagnant. I felt that I needed to justify my presence on the web by having a site that was dynamic and actually had something to offer. A two year old, stale site wasn’t it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want SlickPixel to become. I have some really big plans which, when mixed with procrastination and anal retentiveness, mean big timelines. Which brings us both here. The SlickPixel blog site. This site will offer more up to date content, and serve as a nice replacement until the new full SlickPixel site is completed.

I hope you enjoy, and if not, you can always visit my old site here.

Monday, December 22, 2008

New GYLo Site

I'm not sure how I haven't posted this yet. Actually, it may be because I'm forgetful and lazy.

But anyway, my pal, and go-to guru for all things Flash, Jason Lefton at GYLo has launched a new site. This cat knows his way around Flash, so be sure to check out his work, especially the site he did for the movie Border Town, which was honored with the Adobe Site of the Day on Nov. 24.

helloGYLo.com

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice! <3